Dr. Shin’ichiorou (aka Shin) Yoshida
email: (@aei.mpg.de) yoshida
I am interested in and working on theoretical astrophysics of neutron stars and black holes, where strong relativistic gravity is in action.
So far I have mainly studied oscillations of rapidly rotating stars with general relativistic gravity and of accretion disks around black holes.
Current topics of my interest include:
- oscillations of rotating neutron stars
- dynamics of accretion disks around black holes
- equilibrium configurations and stability
of magnetized stars
- mechanisms of dynamical instabilities in
astrophysical rotating fluid
- gravitational wave from supernova explosion
Here is a link to my publications since 2000 (from Spires)